Clear Path to GW Scale
Since 2011, GreenGo Energy has worked on more than 30 solar projects on behalf of C&I clients in Europe.
We are currently developing 1.4 GW in the U.S. and expect to have more than a GW in operation by 2020.
GreenGo Energy Group is owned by its founders and Danish family offices with a long-term view.
235 MW SOLAR in north carolina
Project partnership with an undisclosed leading infrastructure fund started in 2016. Currently under development.
1.2 GW SOLAR IN a DEregulated u.s. market
Project partnership with undisclosed family offices started in 2017. Currently under development.
550 KW rooftop project in Denmark.
372 KW rooftop project in Austria.
6.2 MW rooftop portfolio in Denmark.
Our business model covers all areas of project development, structuring, construction, and operation.
We partner with investors from early stages of development with strong alignment of interest.
- Site development
- Site due diligence
- Interconnection process
- Securing all permits
PPA & Financing
- Bankable PPAs
- Risk hedging strategies
- Non-recourse financing
- Tax equity funding and management
- Strong in-house engineering team
- System yield optimisation
- Procurement- and cost optimisation
- Construction management and QC
- Contract management
- O&M direct or sub-contracted
- Asset management
- Performance reporting
Our Experienced Management Team
We have a strong and international team of 30 employees with more than 100 years of combined global solar experience.
Chief Executive Officer
More than 15 years of experience in innovation, business development and entrepreneurship. Previously founded and sold a power electronics company to Bang & Olufsen.
Chief Operating Officer
More than 10 years of experience in utility-scale solar. Former SunPower EMEA/APAC EPC Projects and O&M Senior Director.
Chief Financial Officer
More than 10 years of experience with investments in renewable energy projects, fund structuring, and transaction advisory.
More than 15 years of experience in solar and wind development in the US at among other Narenco and Shell. Former APEX Clean Energy Senior Director.
Our most recent news - click here for our news archive.
- Oct 1, 2017 GreenGo Closes First-Phase Financing on a 1.2GW Project Oct 1, 2017
- Jul 1, 2017 GreenGo Appoints Kenn Righolt as new Group CFO Jul 1, 2017
- Mar 1, 2017 GreenGo Appoints Jon Burke as new President Development, GreenGo US Mar 1, 2017
- Mar 1, 2017 GreenGo Appoints New Group COO to Strengthen Management Mar 1, 2017
- Aug 20, 2016 GreenGo Secures Full-Cycle Financing for 235MW Utility-Scale Solar Projects in North Carolina, US Aug 20, 2016
- Aug 1, 2016 GreenGo Opens US Operations Office in Charlotte, North Carolina Aug 1, 2016
Get in Touch with Us
C&I's planning to go green
For renewable energy off-take and investment opportunities, please contact:
Karsten Nielsen, Group CEO:
Renewable Energy Investors
For potential investment opportunities, please contact:
Kenn Righolt, Group CFO:
LAND OWNERS & developers
For potential land and co-development opportunities, please contact:
Jon Burke, President Development:
GreenGo Energy Group A/S
Gammel Holtevej 139
Phone: +45 77 34 85 32
GreenGo Energy US, Inc.
1447 S. Tryon St., Suite 201
Charlotte, NC 28203
Phone: +1 877 234 3444
GoGreen S.A. DE C.V.
Av. del Castillo #5500
Lomas de Angelópolis, 72830 Puebla
Phone: +52 1 (222) 709 9093